Amazonien

Treten Sie dem Forum bei, es ist schnell und einfach

Amazonien
Amazonien
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

English for runaways

Nach unten

English for runaways Empty English for runaways

Beitrag von Brigitt Loening Fr Feb 25, 2022 10:56 pm

(Quelle: Süddeutsche Zeitung vom 1. August 1992)

Dear ...,

mirror, mirror on the wall - who is not the nicest, but the wisest of us all? Who speaks always out, what he means? Who takes no leaf before the mouth and says clip and clear, where it long goes? That is our headling silver-lock, the Federal Richard naturely, who himself always oftener the mouth burns. But how long will that good go?

Now has our state's overhead the politickers of all colours and fractions on the corn taken: They and their parties look only on might and power, but not on the interests of the folk. Real reforms have the politickers total out out the eyes lost. Money is, what counts. What wonder that the folk from politic the nose full has. So fresh and free toned it out the Villa Hammerschmidt - one juicy ear-fig after the other for all politickers. Never has a federal president himself so wide out of the window hanged and himself the wind of the politic around the ears blow let. That has the world not seen.

The reaction? In Bonn was the bear loose. Short before the usual summertheatre looked the Federal Village out like a stall full of wild hens. All politickers were in panic, it went them on the collar, their call stood on the play. But many land's people ask: Have they upperhead a call to lose - after all the political scandals and affairs in last time? Has the Federal Richard not hundert-percenty right with his critic?

No, says the Federal Norbert, wordwordly: I am my money worth. You holy straw-sack! I understand yes, that the Norbert horribly sour is. But opensightly has he not begripped, that he noway's meant is. He does and makes, becomes much less money than a lousy footballkicker and shall the sin-buck be? No, that pipe the sparrows from the roofs: The Norbert is an absolute fore-picture!

It meets always the wrong person. What says to byplay the Federal Helmut? Nothing, he feels himself only on the slips trodden. Like an offended liver-sousage greets he now the Federal Richard not more. He looks through him through, when the president in his near comes. But that is already the only through-look, which the Federal Helmut has. What nows he then about the problems of the German unity? What is his ghosty perspective? I say you what, he has only one question in the head: How bring I it toways, that I for always chancellor be can? And there has the Federal Richard the nerve met: When has somebody the chancellor so opensightly off-chancellored?

But the Federal Helmut is not only thick. He is so what from thick-fally, that all critic from him of-pearls like the water from a piece of baceon. And when he not much understands, one knows he perfect - his little sheeps right-timely in the dry bring. Betting, that the name of the next chancellor Helmut Kohl is? Have we what better earned?

Your true ...
Brigitt Loening
Brigitt Loening

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

SandyLee und Wolwaner mögen diesen Beitrag

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten